Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
Market Square Restaurant
- To extend and refurbish an existing 17th century grade 2* listed building in the heart of a local market town to form a new restaurant, bakery, wine shop and gelateria.
- Careful demolition and structural alterations.
- Newbuild courtyard extension and conversion.
- Conservation finishes including stone, timber repairs and lime plaster finishes.
- Sympathetic joinery installation.
- Contemporary historic restaurant shop fit out.