Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
Contemporary Country Home
- To build a new 3 storey contemporary house designed and constructed to blend with the surrounding environment.
- Demolition of an existing cottage.
- Formation of a partial basement.
- Construction of the new structure incorporating cavity masonry walls and timber frame.
- Utilisation of natural Nordic softwood cladding and reclaimed materials from the demolished cottage.
- Green roof planted with meadow plants.
- Biomass boiler heating system and Solar PV.