Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
School Arts Centre
- To construct a contemporary modern building, set within the grounds and adjacent to prestigious historic buildings forming a new space for to be used as an Arts Centre for a school.
- Steel frame to create large open spaces.
- Timber and masonry infill clad with redwood boards to the external walls.
- Birch faced plywood cladding and detailing to the internal walls.
- Thermally broken efficient aluminium glazing.
- Alterations and refurbishment of the adjacent linked building.