Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
New Community Building
- To construct a modern community building for Minehead Town Council to be used as a meeting space and sports facility for the local community.
- Demolition of the existing buildings.
- Steel frame and laminated timber beams to create large open spaces.
- Traditional cavity construction faced with rendered blockwork and curved brick sections.
- Contractor designed electrical and mechanical installations.
- Thermally broken efficient aluminium glazing.
- External and landscaping works to incorporate covered and open terracing for sports viewing.