Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
RNLI Station refurbishment & extension
- To internally reconfigure and extend an existing RNLI station to provide contemporary, functional accommodation and storage to enable the ongoing successful operations of the crew and support volunteers.
- Internal and external demolitions of the existing structure.
- Forming a new structural steel framed extension.
- A new copper roof.
- Internal reconfiguration of the internal areas.
- Replacement of the existing mechanical and electrical systems.
- Extensive external works and paving.
- Refurbishment and fit out of the RNLI shop.